One whole week of sinful meals and snacks, and I felt the first-hand effects of it just yesterday night after dinner. Soooo after dinner I headed to macs with my parents and we shared 2 meals. After drinking the iced lemon tea all by myself, I suddenly felt ultimately sick to my stomach and at the same time there was a sharp pain on my chest area in which to be more specific, my heart area. So I had to walk slower and fortunately the bus took quite some time to arrive at the bus stop therefore I was able to sit down, catch my breath and relieve the imminent anxiety attack.
I was able to reach home without throwing up or passing out (yes, literally), sat down and slowly sipped a cup of water. I told myself that from that point onwards if I want to eat unhealthy food for more than 2 days a week, I will have to compensate by exercising and participate in more high intensity training sessions every week. Therefore this morning I headed out for a run with a few of my platoon mates at the running track. The sun was blazing hot so I had to struggle the 2.4km, we then headed back into the sheltered shed to carry on with some static exercises. I nailed the push ups by doing 60 in one minute, and adding on 3 sets of 20 push ups with 1 minute of rest time in between. I was glad I didn't lose my touch with my push ups as that is the few exercises that I made the most improvements in. Next was pull ups, I broke my record by doing 8 solid pull ups and words couldn't express how proud I was with myself, all the late night training sessions at home and the official training sessions in camp have really paid off.
Headed home for another 4km run after an evening gaming / study session and here I am right now cooling down after a warm bath.
Plans for this week? Watch the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie on Thursday and brushing up on my math, hopefully I can complete my year one math and move forward to my second year math by the end of this week. Hopefully my procrastination doesn't kick in when I don't want it to, haha :D
Time for bed! Cheers everyone!
Justin
No comments:
Post a Comment