FINALLY! I managed to watch Dawn of Justice, in addition the whole cinema was empty when I was watching it :D Looks like I finally managed to strike off something on my bucket list, plus I had a good McDonalds meal while watching so that made it ten times better :)
Right now it's comics reading season, been reading the second year of Injustice: Gods Among Us and also the Marvel / DC crossover comics and I have to say the crossover series is way way more darker than most of the DC comics with Doctor StrangeFate in my opinion is the most OP shit every, no kidding.
60 days to ORD and I couldn't have asked for a better life than right now. Just that some people that I'm working with right now are just not willing to accept what they have, they complain about details and even talk bad about seniors behind our backs. Kinda makes be really annoyed when that happens as we are trying our best to keep this place running with no issues and some just want to start an internal coup. Not sure what exactly he / they want as whatever he / they wanted we have given, the complains still surface from time to time when we least expect it.
Oh well, just going to continue doing what I need to do and erase my presence from that workplace when I complete my service.
No comments:
Post a Comment