It has been more than a year since I have become an Operationally Ready National Serviceman, in which that signifies that I completed my 2 mandatory years of National Service. I am a Military Policeman of the Singapore Armed Forces, and I do not regret putting in my very best in everything I do back in my unit.
My first year of University has been pretty smooth, and I am extremely grateful for having such good groupmates and studymates. If not for them, I might end up being alone and left out :\ I also have become extremely unfit as compared to the times back during NS. Oh well, I've been training a little from time to time as I have finished my first year in University.
2 weeks to my first ever trip to the UK! It's an exchange trip that I have signed up for and I am definitely looking forward to it :D My first week will be spent exploring London and the remaining 3 weeks will be spent at the University itself. I've seen some pictures of the campus itself, and I can't wait to visit it :) Got some worries and nervous thoughts, but I guess I'll just put them all aside as it'll just ruin everything. For now I'm just going to relax until the trip itself, so it's chill and workout time!
No comments:
Post a Comment